Thank you for visiting my website and shop. I specialize in printable designs and photography that are an affordable way to bring quality art into your home for a fraction of the price.
Printable art is fast, affordable, and a great solution for last minute gifts.
I started creating printable art as a way to share my love of art, design, typography, and all things handmade.
In addition to creating printable art, I often write about art and design, writing, blogging, food allergies, healthy living, parenting and gardening.
(You can find my blog posts by clicking on Ruth’s Blog.)
A Little Bit About Me:
- I have a BFA in Graphic Design from the Massachusetts College of Art and Design.
- I grew up in a small town in Maine and now live in a small town in Massachusetts.
- I’ve lived in snowy New England my entire life and recently learned to downhill ski in my late 30′s. (Love it!)
- I’m a mom to two crazy strawberry blond boys born seventeen months apart……………
and two even crazier Wheaten Terriers (Maggie and Finley).
- I met my husband at 18, fell in love and we’ve been happily married (mostly) ever since.
Currently I spend my days writing, designing, creating, sometimes gardening, hiking with the dogs, shuttling the boys around……..and I love it.
I love what I do and know how very lucky I am to be able to do it.
AND I’m so very grateful to you. Whether you are a reader or a client, you make what I do possible.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Looking for a freelance writer/designer, have a question or just want to chat? Send me an email by visiting my Contact page.