Alliums Art Printable
Here’s What’s Included:
- A high quality (300dpi) PDF
- A high quality (300dpi) JPG
- A printing instructions guide
- Dimensions: 8 inches wide by 10 inches tall
Here’s How it Works
- Once your purchase is finalized, you’ll get instant download access to your files.
- Most files are sent in a zipped folder.
- Download, unzip the folder, and use or print. It’s that easy!
Canva Templates and PDF Files
- You must have a Canva account (affiliate link) to access and edit Canva templates. It is free.
- You’ll need Adobe Acrobat Reader (it’s free) to open and view PDF files.
- Click the Canva link, in the PDF provided, to open and edit your template in Canva.
- You can change colors, fonts, add design elements, mix and match pages, and more.
- Only products marked **COMMERCIAL USE ALLOWED** can be used to create end products for resale.
- You may not redistribute or resell my Canva templates, or modified versions of my Canva templates, in the editable template format unless the product is marked as a **PLR – RESALE PRODUCT**.
Frequently asked questions
How long will it take to get my product?
Your download link should appear as soon as you place your order. All download links are also emailed to the email address you provide immediately upon process of payment. Be sure to check your spam folder.
Do my links or products expire?
Links and products can be used multiple times and do not expire. They are yours to use for as long as the product is available, and this website is up and running. However, we are not responsible for replacing lost files after 30 days from purchase. So make sure you download and save your files. If you joined my VIP Club Membership, you have download access to your files for as long as you are a member.
Can I use this product for commercial purposes?
My printable art, projects, and digital products are intended for personal use only unless specified otherwise. (Commercial use/license products are clearly labeled on each product page.) You may print extra copies as gifts for friends. However, you may not share the download file links, or use any of my work on the internet or for commercial purposes. You also may not resell purchased or freebie files. I retain all rights to my work and downloads. If you’re interested in using my non commercial work for commercial purposes, please contact me to discuss.
What if I have more questions?
Common questions are answered in the FAQ & Printing Instructions link below. If you have additional questions, please email me at email@example.com and I’ll be happy to assist you.
- Please note that fonts, images, and elements in my Canva templates are available on Canva.*
- I only use free fonts and design elements in my Canva templates, therefore you do not need a pro account.
- When you purchase one of my templates, you are purchasing the template only.
- The sale of my Canva templates are not affiliated with Canva, and Canva is not liable for these templates.
- When using Canva, you are required to follow Canva’s policies: https://www.canva.com/policies/
*In addition, from time to time I may use high end paid stock photography in my templates. In that event: “The photos included within your (template/document) may only be used on this (template/document). You may not extract and use these photos outside of this (template/document). Should you want an extended license to use the photos in a different application, you may do so by subscribing to the Ivory Mix Membership.” (affiliate link)
- This is a digital product. You will not receive an actual/physical product.
- Your download link should appear as soon as you place your order.
- The file download links will also be emailed to you immediately after your order and/or payment is processed.
- When logged in, Freebie Library Club and VIP Club Members can download and access their files immediately from any product page.
- Due to the nature of digital downloads, all sales are final. I do not offer refunds or exchanges.
- If you are unsure about whether to purchase a product, try out my Freebie Library Club Membership first.