What is printable art?
Printable art is high-resolution art that you can print at home or through a printing service. My products are high quality for a fraction of the cost of store-bought art.
What are the steps for buying and printing printable art?
- Find a piece of art or project you like and purchase it through my secure online store.
(I currently use PayPal for payment processing. If you do not have a PayPal account, no worries, simply choose the pay with a credit card option on the PayPal website.)
- Download your purchased file through the link that is sent to you via email.
- Open the file and print.
Please note that printable art comes as a digital file. You will not receive a physical print, card, envelope, etc. by mail.
- All of my work (unless specified otherwise) will fit/print on a standard 8.5×11 sheet of paper.
(Digital Papers are 12″ x 12″. You can choose the “scale to fit media” setting if you want the print to fit on one sheet of paper.)
- For the best results make sure you select the highest quality setting on your printer and use photographic paper for any photography work. Light-weight card stock can be used for greeting cards and gift tags.
- Printed colors may appear slightly different from the colors on your screen. Colors may also vary from printer to printer. Try switching between matte or glossy paper if you are unhappy with the results.
- Some files will include crop marks at the corners. These are for you to use as cutting guides and are usually on pieces without borders.
- Select portrait or landscape mode depending on your piece and be sure to choose the “print actual size” option.
- You may also send or bring your files to a printing shop.
- All of my files come with crop marks when necessary.
- Simply use a pair of scissors, ruler and craft knife, or a paper cutter to cut your item to size.
What type of files will I receive?
My files are either JPEGS or PDFS depending on the piece of work. You can use Adobe Acrobat Reader for PDFS and most any photo editing software for JPEGS.
What is your refund policy?
Due to the nature of digital downloads, all sales are final. Should you have any questions or problems with your file, please contact me and I’ll be happy to assist you.
Where is my link?
All links are emailed to the email address you provide immediately upon process of payment. Be sure to check your spam folder. If you still can’t find your download link, contact me and I’ll send you a new link.
What if my link doesn’t work?
If you can’t download your file or if you received the wrong file, please contact me and I’ll work with you to solve the problem.
Can I use your printable art for commercial purposes?
My printable art and projects are intended for personal printed use only unless specified otherwise. You may print extra copies as gifts for friends. However, you may not share the download file links or use any of my work on the internet or for commercial purposes. You also may not resell purchased files. I retain all rights to my art work and downloads. If you’re interested in using my work for commercial purposes, please contact me to discuss.
Do your greeting cards have messages inside?
All greeting cards are blank on the inside and on the back (unless otherwise specified), with the exception of a small line of type on the bottom back of each greeting card that reads “Copyright LovettSmith Design | RuthLovettSmith.com | Made in the USA”.
Do you ever offer free printables?
Yes! I do offer free printables from time to time. Check out the Free Printables section of my shop.
You can also subscribe to my newsletter below to get free printables, exclusive updates on new product listings, sales, as well as art, design, writing, and blogging, projects and tips.