FabFitFun Summer 2023 Spoilers + Honest FabFitFun Reviews
This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links. For more information, see my full disclosures here. Looking for FREE Canva templates, printable planners, cards, wall art, design elements, projects, activities, and more? Check out my Freebie Library Club.
If you are looking for FabFitFun Summer 2023 spoilers, and an honest FabFitFun review, you’ve come to the right place. In this post I cover the types of products you’ll find in each FabFitFun box, seasonal FabFitFun spoilers, a FabFitFun coupon code, FabFitFun add ons information, FabFitFun past boxes, and so much more.
Looking for FabFitFun spoilers and an honest FabFitfun review? I’ve been a paying member for over five years now, and am happy to review FabFitFun so that you can make an educated decision on whether this subscription box is right for you.
First of all, in this FabFitFun review I’ll cover the FabFitFun seasonal box and annual subscription; as well as the pros, cons, ins, and outs of FabFitFun. You’ll also learn about FabFitFun add ons and the FabFitFun editor’s box. In addition you’ll get the latest FabFitFun spoilers, and a list of my Fab Fit Fun past boxes. Finally, I’ll even share a FabFitFun coupon code below.
What is FabFitFun?
FabFitFun is a seasonal women’s subscription box filled with full-size, quality products. For example, we’re talking products you might find at high-end stores and boutiques. It’s one of the best beauty subscription boxes available. However, it’s more than just beauty. FabFitFun boxes come with home, health, and fashion options as well.
FabFitFun boxes ship seasonally in December, March, June, and September. You can purchase a single seasonal box, or an annual membership subscription at a reduced rate.
The FabFitFun Brand
Whether you call it the fit fab fun box, the fab fun fit box, the fab fit box, or the fff box; they are all one in the same brand. Founded in 2010, FabFitFun has been delivering seasonal subscription boxes for over ten years.
Their mission is “Delivering Happiness and Well Being to Everyone, Everywhere.”
They do this by delivering a top notch seasonal subscription box, of premium products and emerging brands, curated by a team of experts. In addition they offer several membership perks that are listed below. Lastly, FabFitFun makes sure to work with companies that create safer products AND they partner with a new charity each season.
The FabFitFun Standard
Starting with the Spring 2021 box, FabFitFun made the conscious decision to raise the bar on what they expect from the companies they work with.
The following ingredients will not be found in any of the skincare, makeup, and body products in your box:
Benzene, Toluene, Coal Tar, Oxybenzone, Hydroquinone, Formaldehyde, Diethanolamine, Triclosan and Triclocarban, Methyl Cellosolve / 2-Methoxyethanol, Mercury-Containing Organic Compound, Butylated Hydroxyanisole that is greater than 0.1% of the total formula. The following types of phthalates: DBP, DEHP, DINP, BBP, DMEP, DNPP, DIPP, PIPP, DNOP, DNHP.
FabFitFun Charitable Partners
Each season, FabFitFun partners with an amazing charity (or organization) to bring awareness to a worthy cause. Members have the opportunity to donate directly to the FabFitFun charity partner during add on and edit sales. 100% of donations go directly to the season’s charity/organization.
In the Year 2020 FabFitFun:
- Helped provide 2,566,110 meals to children in need for No Kid Hungry.
- Donated 5,000+ boxes to healthcare workers on the frontlines of COVID-19, and to teachers during Teacher Appreciation Week.
- Raised $118,367 for the Special Olympics to support their athletes.
- Donated 2,000 clothing items to Dress for Success.
What’s in a FabFitFun Box?
Each FabFitFun box includes the best in beauty, fitness, wellness, home, and everything in between. Think of it as a box full of amazing goodies like lotions, scrubs, makeup, scarves, bags, kitchen + home items, and more.
Boxes include several products that are targeted to the season they are shipped in. For example, high end sunscreens and plush beach towels in the FabFitFun Summer Box. Sweaters, fuzzy slippers, and hand bags in the FabFitFun Fall Box. Hats, blankets, kitchen utensils, and nourishing lotions in the FabFitFun Winter Box. Jewelry, makeup palettes, and luxurious hair products in the FabFitFun Spring Box.
What is the FabFitFun Editor’s Box?
The FabFitFun Editor’s Box is a box you can opt to get when the seasonal box sells out. This box, also sometimes called the Welcome Box, is filled with favorite products from past seasons. This means you can join any time of the year, rather than wait for the next seasonal box.
FabFitFun Add Ons and Extras
There are some super cool extras that come with a FabFitFun membership. I definitely think that these extras add a lot of value to what is already a great deal. If you choose to join, be sure to take some time and look around the FabFitFun website. Check out the online community, watch some videos via the FabFitFun TV channel, or check out the book club.
First of all, if you choose an annual membership you are considered a Select Member. This means that you get to select options for ALL of the items in your box, at an earlier date. For example, a lipstick palette or an eye shadow palette. Sometimes you get to choose between two lipstick colors, or two jewelry pieces. Lastly, select member boxes also ship in the first shipping group of boxes. Which means you’ll receive your box earlier.
I personally consider box customization a huge perk and worth the annual membership price because I get to customize my box exactly the way I want it. Annual memberships are also cheaper in the long run if you continue to purchase seasonal boxes. (You save approximately $20 USD for a yearly membership compared to a seasonal membership.)
If you do opt for a seasonal membership you still get to choose 3 to 4 items in your box. However, seasonal member box customization is typically 2 weeks after select member customization. And boxes are shipped after annual member boxes have gone out.
FabFitFun Summer Box 2023 customization opens on 4/28/23 at 9 am PT, for Select Members, and 5/12/23 at 9 am PT for all members. Click this box to join, and customize your box.
FabFitFun Add Ons
FabFitFun Add Ons are sale items that you can add to your upcoming box. They are typically between 30% and 70% off. I’m not going to lie. I absolutely love the add on sale. It’s not uncommon for past box items to make an appearance. This means I can get my favorite products at a significantly reduced rate. In addition, add ons ship free with your box.
The FabFitFun Summer Add On Sale opens 4/27/23 at 9 am PT for Select Members, and 5/11/23 at 9 am PT for all members.
FabFitFun Edit Sale
There is also an Edit Sale each season where you can choose a variety of products to be shipped to you. This is an opportunity to purchase past seasons products at a significantly reduced rate (30%-70% off). Select members have early access to this sale, which makes an annual membership an even better deal. Edit Sale items sell out quickly.
Can’t wait for an add on sale, edit sale, or theme sales? The FabFitFun shop is a way to purchase amazing, highly-discounted products all year round! Items in the shop vary and may include additional seasonal boxes, past box items, and items from popular brands that members love.
FabFitFun Box Boost
Boost your FabFitFun box with even more products, at a reduced rate. When you customize your FabFitFun box you are given the option to boost it with additional selected products. This is a great way to try out new products at a reduced price.
Each season, existing members have the opportunity to subscribe to a seasonal replenishment of some of their favorite must-have items. Once you set it, forget it – FabFitFun will handle the rest! reFill item(s) ship along with your seasonal box.
For example, one of my reFill items is the Seraphine Botanicals Fruit Butter Lip Mask. The retail value is $25. My reFill price is $6.30. As a result, I save $18.70!
FabFitFun reFills is a great to get a refill on some of your favorite products; like lotions, soaps, etc. When you customize your box you’ll be given the option to select from a variety of product refills.
FabFitFun Online Community
FabFitFun has an extremely active online community. Here members swap or sell items, as well as share tips for how they are using their items, among other things. For instance, if you can’t wait to get your box, some members will do an unveiling of what is in the box they received. There are even occasional local meet ups planned by FabFitFun online community members.
Online Community Tip
My favorite thread in the online FabFitFun community is the “Free Samples? Good Deals?” thread. Members post about their favorite products, as well as any deals they might come across. I’ve scored discounted beauty boxes, free earrings, and more.
FabFitFun has it’s very own online channel called FabFitFun TV. Here you can stream workout, cooking, DIY & product how-to videos anytime. You can choose workouts from well known trainers like Jillian Michaels, learn new recipes with nutritionist Mia Rigden, and watch a variety of other lifestyle videos. You can watch on your phone, laptop, and even on some TVs with the FabFitFun App.
FabFitFun Book Club
FabFitFun has its very own book club! Each season a new book is chosen. Get exclusive content and connect with other book club members in the FabFitFun community forum.
Stay tuned for the next FabFitFun book club pick.
FabFitFun Swap for Credit
What happens when you see the most recent FabFitFun spoilers and you don’t like the products in an upcoming box? Swap your box for a FabFitFun credit.
From the FabFitFun FAQ Page:
All new and existing Annual members are eligible to swap their box for credit!
The following Annual Members will receive a $45 USD credit*(plus prorated shipping and taxes, if applicable) based on the Annual subscription cost of $179.99* USD:
- Members who locked in the $179.99 USD rate between 12/18/21 – 1/18/22
The following Annual Members will receive a $50 USD credit* (plus prorated shipping and taxes, if applicable) based on the updated Annual subscription cost of $199.99* USD:
- Members reactivating into the Annual subscription on or after January 19, 2022
- New members signing up for the Annual subscription on or after January 19, 2022
- Existing Annual Members in all seasons after their membership has been billed at the $199.99 USD cost
- Members who locked into the $199.99 USD rate between 9/24/22 – 10/19/22
Starting with the Winter 2022 box
The following Annual Members will receive a $55 USD credit* (plus prorated shipping and taxes, if applicable) based on the updated Annual subscription cost of $219.99* USD:
- Members reactivating into the Annual subscription on or after October 19, 2022
- New members signing up for the Annual subscription on or after October 19, 2022
- Existing Annual Members in all seasons after their membership has been billed at the $219.99 USD cost
The swap option is unlimited for Annual Members. After you swap one box, you will continue to receive your remaining boxes until you cancel your membership, unless you choose to swap again. Please note that swapping a season does not cancel your subscription.
If you are a new or existing Seasonal Member you are eligible to swap your next seasonal box and instead receive a $59.99 USD credit (plus shipping and taxes, if applicable) to spend how you like in any FabFitFun sale.
The swap option is unlimited for Seasonal Members. Please note that swapping a season does not cancel your subscription.
When Do FabFitFun Spoilers Come Out?
FabFitFun spoilers are typically slowly released by FabFitFun each season. They’ll usually release the first spoiler a week or two before annual member customization begins. Check back here as I’ll update this post with each of the new seasonal FabFitFun spoilers as they are released. You’ll also find updated customization dates and FabFitFun coupon codes here as well.
FabFitFun Summer 2023 Spoilers
FabFitFun Summer 2023 Spoilers
Get ready! FabFitFun Summer 2023 spoilers are finally here! FFF recently released their Summer schedule, and I couldn’t be more excited. Recent FabFitFun Summer spoilers are listed below.
Customization Category One
These are the items you can choose from in category one.
- Kate Spade New York Lemon Pitcher & Set of 2 Cups – $38.95 Value
- ELEMIS Superfood Midnight Facial – $54 Value
- Beach Riot Beach Club Towel Pink/Orange Stripe + Beach Club Towel Pink/Blue Stripe – $78 Value
- Sunnylife® Underwater Camera – $30 Value
- Bala Bangles 1/2lb. Weights + 2 Months Free Online Courses – $88.98 Value
- Olaplex Nº.4P BLONDE ENHANCER TONING SHAMPOO – $30 Value
- Free People Distressed Vegan Wallet – $58 Value
- OLEHENRIKSEN® Lemonade Smoothing Scrub – $35 Value
- Gaiam Foldable Yoga Mat in Midsummer Nights – $44.99 Value
- Additional Choice: $15
Customization Category Two
These are the items you can choose from in category two.
- Beach Riot Melanie Sarong in Miami Peony (Standard & Plus) – $58 Value
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Firming Collagen Cream – $44 Value
- OUAI Fine to Medium Hair Treatment Masque – $38 Value
- Olaplex No. 8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask – $30 Value
- Sunday Citizen Bath Set – $60 Value
- Sunday Citizen Bath Set – $60 Value
- Laneige Hydro UV Defense Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ – $30 Value
- Additional Choice: $15
Customization Category Three
These are the items you can choose from in category three.
- Milk Makeup RISE Mascara – $28 Value
- Volition Beauty Strawberry-C Brightening Serum – $44 Value
- Nine West Hanging Travel Organizer – $56 Value
- Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum – $80 Value
- Elizabeth Stone Mod Bar Studs – $45 Value
- POPSUGAR Motivational 32 oz Water Bottle – $40 Value
- Swig Life Stemless Wine Cup (12oz) (Shimmer Rose Gold) – $24.95 Value
- Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Butter – $28 Value
- Sunnylife® Pool Ring Disco – $34 Value
- Additional Choice: $12
Customization Category Four
These are the items you can choose from in category four.
- Briogeo Superfoods™ Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture 3-in-1 Leave-In Spray – $25 Value
- Briogeo Superfoods™ Banana + Coconut Soft Wave Texture Spray – $25 Value
- Glowoasis probiotics + triple peptide refreshing eye cream – $48 Value
- MALIN+GOETZ Rum Hand + Body Wash – $26 Value
- MYTAGALONGS Digital Luggage Scale – $29 Value
- Sea & Grass Straw Visor with Ribbon – $35 Value
- Stone Candles Hanging Scented Oval Diffuser (Bamboo) – $42 Value
- Additional Choice: $8
Customization Category Five
These are the items you can choose from in category five.
- LANEIGE Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream Moisturizer 20 ml – $23 Value
- Lilly Pulitzer ID Case in Shade Seekers – $19.95 Value
- Scentuals Natural & Organic Skin Care De-stress & Sleep Well Roll-On Duo – $28 Value
- Serumkind Black Blossom Hand Serum – $27 Value
- Vacation® Classic Lotion SPF 30 – $18 Value
- Additional Choice: $8
Customization Category Six
These are the items you can choose from in category six.
- Bumble and bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Primer – $32 Value
- By Rosie Jane Wake The F*ck Up Deodorant – $15 Value
- Dime Optics Cienega Aviator Sunglasses – $30 Value
- Grill Girl Digital Meat Thermometer – $29.99 Value
- L*SPACE Vibrating Massage Ball – $42 Value
- Rodial Dragons Blood Hyaluronic Drink – $52 Value
- Studio Oh! Edith Notebook – $22 Value
- TOMS Ultimate No Show Socks 3 Pack – $27.95 Value
- Selfless by Hyram Centella & Green Tea Hydrating Gel Cleanser – $16 Value
- Rae Dunn by Magenta Set of 2 Serving Dishes – $40 Value
- Additional Choice: $10
Select members (annual membership) get to choose items for EVERY category. (This means you can completely customize your box by choosing one item from each category.) Members can also purchase additional items, at a discounted rate, while supplies last. Additional item prices range from $8 to $15 per item, which is a great deal! Seasonal members typically get to choose items from the first four categories. Any additional items will be chosen by FabFitFun and will be a surprise.
FabFitFun Summer Box 2023 customization opens on 4/28/23 at 9 am PT, for Select Members, and 5/12/23 at 9 am PT for all members. Click this box to join and get 20% off of your first box. (New members only.)
Click here to join today. You’ll automatically get 20% off of your first box (new members only).
My Honest FabFitFun Review
A lot of people ask “is FabFitFun worth it?” Obviously that question depends on a lot of variables. In short, I personally think that FabFitFun is worth it. I’ve been a paying member for 5+ years! Every time I think about canceling, I see a product that I like in the next season’s box.
I’ve always found that one or two box items covers the entire cost of the box. This means I really only need to love one item to make the box worth it to me. In addition, I get to try new products that I don’t want to pay full price for. Also, I get to discover brands that I may not have heard of. Plus there is always a variety in categories and choices. When I’m stocked up on beauty products, I get to choose from a variety household items or unique jewelry pieces.
As an annual member I get to choose every item in my box. If there are ever items that I can’t use, I set them aside to give as gifts. Given that these items come at a reduced rate, I have no problem giving an item or two to our mail carrier during the holidays. Or as a Secret Santa gift for parties. Box items also make great teacher gifts.
Is FabFitFun Worth it to You?
Is FabFitFun worth it to you? That depends. Do you love to try out new products? Do you want to get a box delivered (just to you) each and every season? Can you afford the price of the subscription? (Tip – cut back on coffee from the coffee shop, or drinks/dinner out, and you’ll save enough for a seasonal subscription.)
Check out my FabFitFun reviews and past boxes section (below) to see the items I’ve chosen, and received, in my most recent boxes. This should give you an idea of the range of products available, and whether FabFitFun is right for you.
- Try new (full size) products for a fraction of the cost.
- Excellent customer service.
- Customize some or all of your box.
- Great value – one or two products included typically cost more than the entire box.
- Active online community.
- You may not like all items in the box.
- Boxes do not always ship immediately.
- You might find it hard to pass up the great deals in the add on and edit sales. 🙂
As I mentioned above, FabFitFun Customer Service has always been wonderful to work with. Should you need to reach them, you can visit their contact page. You can email, call, or do a live chat via their website.
A note about box shipping: FabFitFun typically bills seasonally on a certain date, and ships all boxes out within one month from that billing date. I am sharing this information so that you understand that you will not receive your box two days after you order it or customize it. So be patient. These boxes are worth the wait!
Which FabFitFun Membership is Right for You?
As mentioned earlier, you can choose an annual membership and be a FabFitFun select member or you can choose a seasonal membership. Annual memberships are billed up front and annually. As a Select Member you lock in a discounted rate and get to choose ALL of the items in each of your four seasonal boxes. Plus your box ships earlier. Seasonal memberships are billed seasonally, and are a little more expensive. However, you can cancel at any time. Keep in mind that seasonal members only get to choose SOME items in their FabFitFun box.
If you are unsure about FabFitFun, then try out a seasonal membership. If you are sure you’ll love FabFitFun, then definitely get the annual membership. This FabFitFun spoilers post is updated each season, so you’ll know what your item options are ahead of time. The promo codes below will get you a discount on your first box.
FabFitFun Coupon Code
Looking for a FabFitFun coupon code? FabFitFun often offers coupon codes for new members.
Click on this box for 20% off of your first box.
If you don’t see the discount applied, enter coupon code: FAB10
FabFitFun Past Boxes Review
If you’ve made it this far I’m sure you can tell by now that I love my FabFitFun box. Here is a review of my most recent FabFitFun past boxes. The items listed are the items I personally chose for my box. As you can see from the FabFitFun spoilers section above, there are usually 4+ items to choose from in each customization category. Hopefully this list of FabFitfun previous boxes will give you an idea of what a fully customized FabFitFun box might look like.
My FabFitFun Spring 2023 Spoilers
There are the items that I plan to choose for my Spring 2023 box.
- Kate Spade Samantha Sunglasses – $129 Value
- Commodity Gold Expressive – $70 Value
- REN Clean Skincare Radiance Brightening Dark Circle Eye Cream – $51 Value
- KORRES Pure Greek Olive Body Cream – Sea Salt – $27 Value
- Earth Harbor AZURE Regenerative Neck Creme – $48 Value
- Innisfree Green Tea Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum – $28 Value
- FabFitFun Box Total Value: $353.00
FabFitFun Winter Box 2022
- UnHide Pillow – in Beige Bear or Silver Fox – $55 Value
- OLEHENRIKSEN GLOW2OH Dark Spot Toner – $34 Value
- Fig.1 Glycolic Glow Treatment – $34 Value
- L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream 75ml – $25 Value
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Grapfruit 2oz & ESPA Exfoliating Body Polish 100ml Bundle – $54 Value
- This Works Stress Check Mood Manager – $44 Value
- FabFitFun Box Total Value: $246.00
The FabFitFun Fall Box 2022
- Phantom Chef Fry Pan – $40 Value
- Food52 Bamboo Measuring Cups & Spoons (Blue/Green) – $28 Value
- Sugarbear Sleep Deep Vitamin Gummies – $29.99 Value
- Epare Mini Vegetable Chopper – $19.95 Value
- Skin Chemists London Pure Collagen Biphase Serum – $39.90 Value
- Kate Somerville Kx Active Concentrates Vitamin B3 + Vitamin C Serum – $98 Value
- FabFitFun Box Total Value: $255.84
FabFitFun Summer Box 2022
- Free People Cara Seamless Bralette (Retail Value $60)
- OUAI Scalp and Body Scrub (Retail Value $38)
- Dr. Brandt Skincare Do Not Age Time Defying Cream (Retail Value $132)
- Whish Beauty Whish Rose Hip and Lotus Firming Sleep Mask (Retail Value $58)
- AHAVA Essential Day Moisturizer (Universal) (Retail Value $69)
- Billion Dollar Brows Condition, Color & Control Bundle (Retail Value $63)
- FabFitFun Box Total Value: $420.00
The FabFitFun Spring Box 2022
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer + Plumper Bundle in Hot Cherry and Lemon Lava ($48 value)
- Kate Spade Keaton Pouch Wristlet ($78 value)
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Intensive Pore Exfoliating Treatment ($88 value)
- It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In ($20 value)
- Sorbus Makeup Organizer ($30 value)
- Winky Lux In The Stars Lip Oil and Londontown Inc. Cuticle Crème Pen Bundle ($43 Value)
- FabFitFun Box Total Value: $307.00
FabFitFun Winter Box 2021
- UnHide Lil’ Marshmallow Blanket in Charcoal, Rose, or Silver ($65 Value)
- Sur La Table 4-Piece Silicone Utensil Set in Red or Gray ($40 Value)
- Masontops Mason Jar Cocktail Shaker Kit ($40 Value)
- Briogeo Curl Charisma™ rice amino + avocado leave-in defining crème, Size: 6 oz / 177 ml ($20 Value)
- Epare Life Milk Frother ($24.95 Value)
- BENNKAI Hot Chocolate Bomb Maker & Voesh Manicure Bundle ($35 Value)
- FabFitFun Box Total Value: $224.95
The FabFitFun Fall Box 2021
- Golden Rabbit Enamelware Dutch Oven in Cobalt Swirl ($44 Value)
- Rodial Beauty Pink Diamond Instant Lifting Serum ($135 Value)
- Amanda Uprichard Belt Bag ($60 Value)
- M.A. Dermaceuticals Glycolic Age Diffusing Cleanser ($34 Value)
- Voesh New York Pedicure in a Box Duo – Pumpkin Spice ($20 Value)
- Fekkai Maskology Bundle ($40 Value)
- FabFitFun Box Total Value: $333.00
FabFitFun Summer Box 2021
- Virginia Wolf Multi Wear Wrap ($60)
- Ouai Detox Shampoo + Scalp Massager ($40)
- Nectar Blue Light Blocking Glasses -Brown Tortoise Round-Eye ($45)
- Scentuals Vitamin C Serum ($45)
- To The Market Melamine Printed Tray ($25)
- Seraphine Botanicals Fruit Butter Lip Mask, Art & Cook Citrus Squeezer, Blush Pineapple Ice Tray ($55)
- FabFitFun Box Total Value: $270.00
The FabFitFun Spring Box 2021
- Short Stories LED Indoor Planter ($60 value) + True Leaf Market Italian Large Leaf Basil Seeds ($2.49 value)
- Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil ($49 value)
- Gloss Moderne Clean Luxury Hair Masque ($55 value)
- ELEMIS Papaya Enzyme Peel ($45 value)
- PÜR™ Cosmetics Iconic Glow Illuminating Face & Body Dry Oil ($28 value)
- Earth Harbor Marina Brightening Ampoule ($15 value)
- Saie Beauty Makeup Rounds ($15 value)
- FabFitFun Box Total Value: $269.49
Favorite FabFitFun Products
I’ve been a FabFitFun Select Member for over five years now. I can’t help it, I simply love my membership! As a mom to two boys (born 17 months apart) my FabFitfun box is a seasonal treat to myself. Following are just a few of my favorite products.
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate®
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® is an intensive pore exfoliating treatment. I was first introduced to it through FabFitFun and have been a huge fan since. Made with AHA Lactic Acid, BHA Salicylic Acid, Papaya, Pineapple, and Pumpkin Enzymes, Aloe Vera, Honey, and Vitamin E; it removes surface dullness, softens fine lines and wrinkles and reveals a smooth, healthy- looking, glowing complexion. The retail value is $88.
Botkier New York Bond Tote
The Botkier New York Bond Tote is a favorite of mine. It’s roomy enough for all the things and made with smooth nylon, which means it cleans well. It’s sleek and stylish, and I always get compliments on it. It also make for a perfect travel bag. The retail value is $128.
Ouai Detox Shampoo + Scalp Massager
Ouai Detox Shampoo is a gentle clarifying shampoo. It’s made to clean away dirt, oil, and product build-up. Key ingredients are apple cider vinegar and hydrolyzed keratin. It leaves my hair feeling clean and soft. The retail value is $40.
UnHide Lil’ Marshmallow Blanket
The UnHide Lil’ Marshmallow Blanket is just the right size at 50″ x 60″. It’s super soft and machine washable. It’s meant to be a faux fur blanket that feels like chinchilla. The retail value is $65.
ELEMIS Papaya Enzyme Peel
The ELEMIS Papaya Enzyme Peel is meant to gently dissolve dead skin cells. It’s not a harsh scrub, and it works well. It contains milk protein, marine algae and is infused with papaya and pineapple enzymes. The retail value is $45.
Nectar Blue Light Blocking Glasses
My teen son is a gamer and actually started using these blue light blocking glasses. He says it takes the strain off of his eyes. They are well made, sturdy, and come in a fashion forward brown tortoise color. The retail value is $45.
Frequently Asked Questions
This FAQ section is a brief overview of common questions that are often asked. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask them in the comments section below.
How many items do you get in FabFitFun box?
FabFitFun boxes contain 6 to 8 full size products each season. Products range from beauty, to wellness, to fashion, to fitness, to home products and more.
When can seasonal members customize FabFitFun?
Seasonal member customization typically starts two weeks after select member customization. FabFitFun Fall box 2022 customization begins August 12 at 9 am PT for seasonal members.
What times does customization open for FabFitFun?
FabFitFun customization opens at 9am PT for both select and seasonal members.
Is a FabFitFun box worth it?
Yes, I personally believe that FabFitFun boxes are worth it. One or two box items typically cover the cost of the entire box.
Can I skip a FabFitFun box?
Yes, new and existing annual members are eligible to swap a seasonal box and receive a credit.
Is FabFitFun easy to cancel?
Yes! If you decide to take a break, or aren’t enjoying your box, FabFitFun is super easy to cancel. Simply log into your account, go to the “My Account” section, scroll down to “Manage Membership”, and select “Cancel Subscription”. Should you have any questions, you can always contact customer service. They are always friendly and easy to work with.
I hope you’ve found this FabFitFun Summer 2023 spoilers review helpful. Whether you get a FabFitFun seasonal box or annual membership; you can’t go wrong. And don’t forget to bookmark this page, and come back for the FabFitFun Summer 2023 spoilers!
If you enjoyed this FabFitFun box review, please share it with your friends via your social media channels. And don’t forget to share your thoughts, and box choices, in the comments section. I hope you enjoy the goodies in your next box!
Looking for more FabFitFun info? Check out my FabFitFun Starter Box post.