This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through these links, I may receive a commission at no extra charge to you. For more information, see my full disclosures HERE. Thinking about starting a blog? Check out my post How to Start a Blog: Beginners Guide to get started today.
If you are looking for honest Causebox reviews, you’ve come to the right place.
It seems that there are very few Causebox Reviews on the internet. And let’s be real, reviews aren’t always honest. I have been a Causebox member for a full year now, therefore I am happy to share the pros, cons, ins, and outs of Causebox.
However, before I get started, I want to let you know that the 2019 Winter Causebox is now available. It contains over $300 worth of products for $49.95 for annual members, and $54.95 for quarterly members. You can find the Winter Causebox contents in the Causebox Spoilers section below, as well as a coupon in the Causebox Coupon section.
What is Causebox?
Causebox is a gift box that contains socially conscious products curated for women. The Causebox motto is “Better Products for a Better World: Beautiful Products That Give Back.”
Causebox is delivered (seasonally) four times a year. You can purchase one box, or subscribe for the full year.
What’s in a Causebox?
Each Causebox has over $200 worth of socially conscious products, for $49.95 for annual members and $54.95 for quarterly members. First time customers can often get a $10 coupon off of their first order. (See my Causebox coupons at the bottom of this post.)
Products cover a variety of categories and range from home products, to beauty products, to jewelry. Therefore there is always a variety of products in each box, as well as from box to box.
Why Socially Conscious?
Causebox works with amazing companies that empower women and create jobs. Many products are hand made. Each Causebox, company, and product has a story that is outlined in a booklet included in the box.
Honest Causebox Reviews
I have purchased a total of 5 boxes to date. An annual subscription plus a “Best Of” box. Each box has arrived in perfect condition. The items are always well packed, and nothing has ever been damaged.
Following is a breakdown of each box:
- Krochet Kids Pom Pom Beanie $34 retail value
- Tribe Alive Table Runner – Wall Hanging $72 retail value
- Level Natural Candle $20 retail value
- Half United Hex Cuff in Gold $45 retail value
- Honest Beauty Magic Balm $18 retail value
- Causebox 49 Great Questions $12 retail value
- Fylla Giessing Art Print $10 retail value
- Anchal Project Gift Card $30 retail value
- Mr. B’s Necessities Aromatherapy Roll-Ons $49.95 retail value
- Badala Kuni Utensil Set $18 retail value
- Nisolo Luggage Tag $18 retail value
- Mela Artisans Chevron Photo Frame $50 retail value
- Jimani Collections Tatu Triangle Necklace $35 retail value
- Caterina Bianchini Refrigerator Art Magnet Set $10 retail value
- Mason Bar Co. To Go Lid, 24 oz Tumbler, Metal Straw $20.90 retail value
- Kalos Skin Triple Threat Detox Masque $39 retail value
- Altru Goods Hardcover Journal $24 retail value
- Haiti Design Co-op Leather Tassel Keychain $14 retail value
- Kuli Kuli Superfood Moringa Packets $4 retail value
- Pura Vida Bracelet 2 Pack $10 retail value
- Nashelle Rose Gold Adjustable Wave Ring $46 retail value
- Altru Goods Gold Foiled Bookmark $5 retail value
- Shelley Steer Rose Gold Foiled Print $10 retail value
- All Good Coconut Sunscreen Stick $8.99 retail value
- Altru Stay True Canvas Banner $68 retail value
- Braid Room and Linen Spritzer $19.99 retail value
- Banded 6 Pack of Hair Ties $6.98 retail value
- This Bar Saves Lives Dark Chocolate, Cherry, and Sea Salt Bar $2.69 retail value
- Mudlove Exclusive Multi-Use Container $18 retail value
- Sasa Designs Mini Equator Stud Earrings
- The Renewal Workshop Gift Card $20 retail value
- Lili Arnold Exclusive “Be You” Prit $10 retail value
You can view prior boxes and their contents on the Causebox website.
You can see from the list above, that there is a variety in each box. There is also a nice variety from box to box, if you are an annual subscriber.
Causebox also puts out specialty boxes from time to time. These have included a Best of Box, Men’s Box, and Earth Week Box.
When I first joined, Causebox was slow to ship my box out to me. I promptly received an email from the owner letting me know he was looking into the situation. I believe that the company was experiencing quick growth and was having difficulty keeping up with orders. After that single incident, I always received my boxes on time.
There was also one time that an item was missing from a box. Customer service was quick to send the missing item out. Another time, some customers (including myself) experienced tarnishing with a piece of jewelry. Causebox (and the company) were quick to offer a code for the value of the piece, to purchase a new item.
A new feature, that was recently added, is Causebox Custom. With Causebox Custom, annual subscribers get to select options from custom products available for that box. For example, you might get to choose between a skincare product and a hair care product.
This means that you can partially customize your box to what suits you best. It’s definitely a great feature and worth getting an annual subscription for.
- Top notch customer service.
- Socially conscious and well made products.
- Purchase supports numerous female run small businesses.
- Get to try new products.
- Causebox Custom for annual subscribers.
- Excellent value for the price.
- Don’t always know what you are receiving, ahead of time, as an annual subscriber.
- There can be hiccups, like missing items.
(Though customer service is always quick to solve the situation.)
Would I Buy a Causebox Again?
The short answer is yes, absolutely. However, I would likely wait until the box is revealed and decide whether or not those products interest me that month.
That being said, it’s important to note that Causebox ALWAYS sells out. So if you are interested in purchasing a box on a season by season basis, you must keep tabs on when the new box is revealed.
Following is a listing of the most recent Causebox boxes and their items. If a seasonal box sell outs, and they almost always do, Causebox will put out a Welcome Box in its place.
I will update this post, seasonally, when each new Causebox is released.
- SiiZU Poncho Wrap $115.00 retail value
- Matr Boomie Earrings $24.00 retail value OR Matr Boomie Necklace $33.00 retail value
- Luna Nectar Metamorphic Jade Roller $25.00 retail value
- LSTN Sound Co. Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds $99.00 retail value
- Idlewild Co. 2019 12-Month Planner $32.00 retail value
- Klei Beauty Detox Facial Steam $22.00 retail value
- Claire Ritchie Set of 3 Gift Wrap Sheets $12.00 retail value
- Claire Ritchie 5” x 7” Art Print $10.00 retail value
- October Jaipur Vegan Leather Clutch $54.00 retail value
- Bloom & Give Malabar Scarf $60.00 retail value
- PF Candle Co. Handpoured Soy Wax Candle $18.00 retail value
- Soko Petite Bow Earrings $42.00 retail value
- Zoya Nail Polish Set of Two $20.00 retail value
- RealHer Eyeshadow Palette + Brush $38.00 retail value
- Scentuals Grapefruit Turmeric Hand Repair Cream $7.98 retail value
- Yali Ziv Exclusive Art Print $10.00 retail value
- October Jaipur Everyday Tote $80.00 retail value
- Bloom & Give Malabar -or- Eva Scarf $60.00 retail value
- Custom Item Hair Mask -or- Moisturizer $25.00 retail value
- Custom Item Moisturizer -or- Hair Mask $28.00 retail value
- S’well Bottle 25 oz. Deluxe Size Insulated Water Bottle $45.00 retail value
- Paper Source Handmade Paper Stationery Set $12.00 retail value
- RealHer Eyeshadow Palette and Cream Brush $38.00 retail value
If you are looking for a Causebox coupon, you can try the following:
Save $10 on your first box with the Causebox coupon WELCOME10.
Get 20% off of your first box with the Causebox coupon code GOOD10.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my Causebox Reviews. If you are interested in learning more, be sure to visit the website by clicking on Causebox. And check back often as I will add new Causebox Reviews from time to time.
You might also enjoy other posts from the Life Uncensored section of my website.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it using the social sharing buttons below.