This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through these links, I may receive a commission at no extra charge to you. For more information, see my full disclosures here. Thinking about starting a blog? Check out my post on how to start a blog to get started today.
Learn about the FabFitFun starter box today! I share honest FabFitFun box reviews, spoilers, promo and coupon codes + FabFitFun add ons info for 2019.
There are a lot of FabFitFun box reviews on the internet. Some of them are better than others. I’ve been a member for nearly two years now, and am happy to offer honest FabFitFun reviews.
I’ll cover the FabFitFun starter box, monthly box, and annual subscription; as well as the pros, cons, ins, and outs of FabFitFun. Plus I’ll even share a FabFitFun promo code below.
What is FabFitFun?
FabFitFun is a seasonal women’s subscription box filled with 8-10 full-sized, premium products valued at over $200.
The boxes ship seasonally in December, March, June, and September. You can purchase a single seasonal box, or an annual subscription at a reduced rate.
- $49.99 for one seasonal box.
- $179.99 for an annual subscription.
(FabFitFun prices are current as of 4/2019.)
What’s in a FabFitFun Box?
Each box includes the best in beauty, fitness, wellness, home, and everything in between. Think lotions, scrubs, makeup, scarves, bags, and more.
Boxes include several products that are targeted to the season they are shipped in. For example, high end sunscreens and plush beach towels in the FabFitFun Summer Box.
What is the FabFitFun Starter Box?
The Starter Box is a mini box filled with 3 to 4 full-size, premium products. It’s a great way to try out FabFitFun at a reduced rate. This box is not always available on the FabFitFun website. However, you may see it mentioned on various blogs as bloggers often get Starter Box invites to send to their friends.
What is the FabFitFun Editor’s Box?
The Editor’s Box is a box you can opt to get when the seasonal box sells out. This box, also sometimes called the Welcome Box, is filled with favorite products from past seasons. This means you can join any time of the year, rather than wait for the next seasonal box.
FabFitFun Add-Ons and Extras
There are some super cool extras that come with FabFitFun. I definitely think that these extras add a lot of value to what is already a great deal.
FabFitFun extras include:
First of all, if you choose an annual membership you are considered a Select Member. This means that you get to select options for some of the items in your box. For example, a lipstick palette or an eye shadow palette. Sometimes you get to choose between two lipstick colors, or two jewelry pieces. I personally consider box customization a huge perk and worth the annual membership price.
Summer Box customization opens on 5/10/19, at 9 am PT.
There is also an Edit Sale each season where you can choose a variety of products to be shipped to you. This is an opportunity to purchase past seasons products at a significantly reduced rate (30%-70% off). Select members have early access to this sale, which makes an annual membership an even better deal. Edit Sale items sell out quickly.
The Spring Edit Sale has passed. I’ll update this post when the Summer Edit Sale opens. Usually it’s after Summer boxes have shipped.
FabFitFun Add-Ons are sale items that you can add to your upcoming box. They are typically between 30% and 70% off. Add-Ons ship free with your box.
Summer 2019 Add-Ons open on 5/5/2019, at 9 am PT, for Select Members, and 5/12/2019, at 9 am PT, for all members.
FabFitFun has an extremely active online community. Here members swap or sell items, as well as share tips for how they are using their items, among other things. If you can’t wait to get your box, some members will do an unveiling of what is in the box they received.
FabFitFun TV: Online Fitness Channel
Finally, FabFitFun has it’s very own online fitness channel called FabFitFun TV. Here you can choose workouts from well known trainers like Jillian Michaels. You can watch on your phone, laptop, and even on some TVs with the FabFitFun Fitness App. Check it out here.
FabFitFun Past Boxes
I am currently on my 2nd annual subscription. That’s how much I love them! I view each box as a seasonal treat to myself. It’s like Christmas four times a year.
Following are items that were included in each of my past boxes. You can click on each title below, to view the items that were in each box.
The Spring 2019 box includes a total of 8 items. If you are a select member, you get to choose your first 5 items. If you are not a select member, it will be a surprise.
- Show Me Your MuMu Brie Robe
- Unplug Meditation Aromatherapy Diffuser
- Deux Lux Demi Backpack
- Quay Sunglasses (My Girl or Vivienne)
- Sunnylife Lovers Picnic Set in Malibu
- KORRES Wild Rose Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Facial
- Giadzy Copper Plated Measuring Spoons
- Lavido Aromatic Body Lotion in Mandarin Orange and Bergamot
- Mystery Choice
- Sip by Swell Water Bottle
- Ciaté London Extraordinary Translucent Setting Powder
- The 2Bandits Athens Necklace
- Tula Purifying Face Cleanser
- Daily Concepts Daily Detox Brush
- Eleven by Venus Jump Rope
The following three items are also included in all Spring boxes.
- Manna Kadar Champagne Body Scrub (retail value $24)
- Dr. Brandt No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel (retail value $42)
- OUAI Leave-In Conditioner (retail value $26)
- BEARPAW Combo Set: Headband and Pop Top Glove Duo (Retail $45) or Moroccan Gold Series Treatment Mask (Retail $49)
- H HALSTON Jewelry Portfolio (Retail $48), or Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo (Retail $44), or Lele Sadoughi Silver Circle Necklace (Retail $49)
- Richer Poorer Reina Over the Knee Textured Sock (Retail $24), or Sherrie Matthews Acupuncture Jade Stone Roller (Retail $45), or PÜR™ Be Your Selfie Palette (Retail $36)
- Mark & Graham Colorblock Throw in Gray/Ivory or in Natural/Ivory (Retail $49)
- Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Meringue (Retail $26), or Chic & Tonic I’ll Coast To That 4-Piece Coaster Set (Retail $18), or Brooke Burke Body Sliders (Retail $18) last choice is a Mystery Item (Retail $25)
- Anthropologie x Mer-Sea & Co. Sea Whip Body Cream in Coconut Sugar (Retail $24) or WAY OF WILL Elevate Essential Oil Set: Sweet Orange Oil & Eucalyptus Oil (Retail $31)
The following three products were also included in the 2018 Winter Box:
- Thrive Causemetics Brilliant Eye Brightener in “Stella” (Retail $24)
- AHAVA Hydration Cream Mask (Retail $33)
- BLAQ Hydrogel Eye Mask with Hyaluronic Acid (Retail $29)
The total value of the FabFitFun Winter Box is $290-$335, depending upon selections made.
- Vince Camuto Luck Tote or Crown Brush 6 Piece Brush Set
- Alfred French Press or Alfred Teapot
- Catherine Malandrino Umbrella or CYLO Cobra Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds
- Grown Alchemist Hydra-Restore Cream Cleanser: Olive Leaf & Plantago Extract, or Grown Alchemist Hydra-Repair Day Cream: Camellia, Geranium Blossom, or Grown Alchemist Polishing Facial Exfoliant: Pink Grapefruit & Glucomannan Extract
- touch in SOL Metallist Liquid Foil Lipistick Duo in “Penny”, or FARMACY Dew It All Total Eye Cream, or Cuccio Somatology yogahhh! Detox Bath
- GLAMGLOW® BUBBLESHEET™ OXYGENATING DEEP CLEANSE MASK (2-Pack)
- Simply Whimsical Tea Towels
- SKIN&CO Roma Blue in Capri
- LUNA® Rica™ Bar
- FOREO LUNA™ fofo
- Pier 1 Imports Marble Ring Dish
- COOLA Face Sport SPF 50 White Tea Moisturizer
- Summer & Rose Beach Towel
- tarte tarteist™ PRO glow highlight & contour palette
- ELEMIS Papaya Enzyme Peel
- Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator
- ERTH tu y Yo Ring
- Rachel Paley Reversible Clutch
- Free People x Understated Leather Starry Eyed Travel Eye Mask
- Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion
- ANDERSON LILLEY Sunset Collection Candle
- Physique 57 Massage Roller
- Maya Brenner Designs LOVE Bracelet
- KORRES Guava Body Butter
- Dove Exfoliating Body Polish
- BB Dakota Poncho
- AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream
- DOUCCE Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Pallette
- Homemade by Ayesha Curry Ceramic Mug
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
- Pointe Studio Aloe Infused Cozy Socks
- 8 OTHER REASONS 9 Lives Choker
- Nelson j Beverly Hill Moisture Healing Hair Mask
- FFFTV Fitness Ball
- Mer-Sea and Co. Scarf
- treStiQue Matte Color and Shiny Balm Lip Color
- Whish Beauty Renewing Mud Mask
- The Jetset Diaries Cable Knit Beanie
- dpHue Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
- MYTAGALONGS Hot and Cold Gel Pack
- Deco Miami Lavender Cuticle Oil
- PRIVATE PARTY Gym Bag
- imm Living Coxet Wire Heart Ceramic Jewelry Heart
- Cottonelle FreshCare Flushable Cleaning Cloths
You can view other prior boxes and their contents on the FFF website.
You can see from the above list of boxes that FabFitFun takes a lot of time to curate boxes that include quality products. Each box also includes a magazine that covers each product in more detail.
Following is a listing of the most recent boxes and their items. If a seasonal box sell outs, and they almost always do, FabFitFun will put out an Editor’s Box in its place.
I will update this post, seasonally, when each new box is released.
FabFitFun Summer Spoilers 2019
Summer 2019 Spoilers will be announced around May7th! Check back here often to get an idea of what will be included in the Summer FabFitFun box.
Select members get to choose one of three options. They can also purchase additional items for $10 each, while supplies last.
Regular members will get one of the three items. However, it will be a surprise as to which one you get.
- Try new (full size) products for a fraction of the cost.
- Excellent customer service.
- Select members get to choose from several products.
- Each box is different, no repeats.
- Active online community.
- Fitness channel.
- You may not like all items in the box.
- It might not be for you if you don’t like beauty and skin care products.
As I mentioned above, FabFitFun Customer Service has always been wonderful to work with. Should you need to reach them, you can visit their contact page.
FabFitFun Promo Code
Looking for a FabFitFun coupon? FabFitFun often offers promo codes for new members. Try FabFitFun Coupon Code: FAB10 to start. This code will get you $10 off of your first box. If that one doesn’t work, you can also try FabFitFun Coupon Code: FUN.
Or Click Here for an automatic $10 off for new members. No code needed.
I hope you’ve found this FabFitFun box review helpful. Whether you get a FabFitFun starter box, seasonal box, or annual membership; you can’t go wrong. If you are looking for more boxes like FabFitFun, check out my Causebox Reviews and GlobeIn Reviews.
If you enjoyed this post, please share it with your friends using the social sharing buttons below. Enjoy the goodies in your next box!