This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through these links, I may receive a commission at no extra charge to you. For more information, see my full disclosures HERE. Thinking about starting a blog? Check out my post How to Start a Blog: Beginners Guide to get started today.
Check out the FabFitFun starter box. I share honest FabFitFun box reviews, FabFitFun spoilers, a FabFitFun coupon code, + FabFitFun add ons info for 2018.
There are a lot of FabFitFun box reviews on the internet. Some of them are better than others. I’ve been a FabFitFun member for over a year now, and am happy to offer an honest FabFitFun box review. I’ll cover the FabFitFun starter box, monthly box, and annual subscription; as well as the pros, cons, ins, and outs of FabFitFun. Plus I’ll even share a FabFitFun promo code below.
What is FabFitFun?
FabFitFun is a seasonal women’s subscription box filled with 8-10 full-sized, premium products valued at over $200, for only $49.99.
The FabFitFun boxes ship seasonally in December, March, June, and September. You can purchase a single seasonal box, or an annual subscription at a reduced rate of $179.99. (Prices are current as of 11/2018.)
What’s in a FabFitFun Box?
Each FabFitFun box includes the best in beauty, fitness, wellness, home, and everything in between. Think lotions, scrubs, makeup, scarves, bags, and more.
Each season includes some products that are targeted to that season. For example, high end sunscreens and plush beach towels in the Summer FabFitFun Box.
What is the FabFitFun Starter Box?
The FabFitFun Starter Box is a box you can opt to get when the seasonal box sells out. This box, also sometimes called the Editor’s Box or Welcome Box, is filled with favorite products from past seasons. This means you can join FabFitFun any time of the year, rather than wait for the next seasonal box.
FabFitFun Starter Box 2018 – Summer Editor’s Box
FabFitFun Add Ons and Extras
There are some super cool extras that come with FabFitFun. I definitely think that these extras add a lot of value to what is already a great deal.
FabFitFun extras include:
First of all, if you choose an annual membership you are considered a Select Member. This means that you get to select options for some of the items in your box. For example, a lipstick palette or an eyeshadow palette. Sometimes you get to choose between two lipstick colors, or two jewelry pieces. I personally consider this a huge perk and worth the annual membership price.
There is also an Edit Sale each season where you can choose FabFitFun add ons to be shipped with your box. This is an opportunity to purchase past seasons products at a significantly reduced rate (30%-70% off). Select members have early access to this sale, which makes an annual membership an even better deal as Edit Sale items sell out quickly.
The Winter Edit Sale starts Dec 26, 2018 at 9 a.m. PT. Join today and mark your calendar so that you don’t miss it!
FabFitFun has an extremely active online community. Here members swap or sell items, as well as share tips for how they are using their items, among other things. If you can’t wait to get your box, some members will do an unveiling of what is in the box they received.
Online Fitness Channel
Finally, FabFitFun has it’s very own online fitness channel called FabFitFun TV. Here you can choose workouts from well known trainers like Jillian Michaels. You can watch on your phone, laptop, and even on some TVs with the FabFitFun Fitness App.
FabFitFun Box Reviews
I am currently on my 2nd annual subscription with FabFitFun. That’s how much I love them! I view each box as a seasonal treat to myself. It’s like Christmas four times a year.
Following are items that were included in each of my boxes. You can click on each title below, to view the items that were in each box.
Fall Box 2017
- Mer-Sea and Co. Scarf
- treStiQue Matte Color and Shiny Balm Lip Color
- Whish Beauty Renewing Mud Mask
- The Jetset Diaries Cable Knit Beanie
- dpHue Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
- MYTAGALONGS Hot and Cold Gel Pack
- Deco Miami Lavender Cuticle Oil
- PRIVATE PARTY Gym Bag
- imm Living Coxet Wire Heart Ceramic Jewelry Heart
- Cottonelle FreshCare Flushable Cleaning Cloths
- BB Dakota Poncho
- AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream
- DOUCCE Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Pallette
- Homemade by Ayesha Curry Ceramic Mug
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
- Pointe Studio Aloe Infused Cozy Socks
- 8 OTHER REASONS 9 Lives Choker
- Nelson j Beverly Hill Moisture Healing Hair Mask
- FFFTV Fitness Ball
- Rachel Paley Reversible Clutch
- Free People x Understated Leather Starry Eyed Travel Eye Mask
- Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion
- ANDERSON LILLEY Sunset Collection Candle
- Physique 57 Massage Roller
- Maya Brenner Designs LOVE Bracelet
- KORRES Guava Body Butter
- Dove Exfoliating Body Polish
- FOREO LUNA™ fofo
- Pier 1 Imports Marble Ring Dish
- COOLA Face Sport SPF 50 White Tea Moisturizer
- Summer & Rose Beach Towel
- tarte tarteist™ PRO glow highlight & contour palette
- ELEMIS Papaya Enzyme Peel
- Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator
- ERTH tu y Yo Ring
Following is a listing of the most recent FabFitFun boxes and their items. I will update this post, seasonally, when each new FabFitFun box is released.
Customization is now open for the Winter 2018 FabFitFun Box. Sign up as a Select Member and you can choose 6 items in your box. Want both choices? You can choose additional products for only $10 each.
- BEARPAW Combo Set: Headband and Pop Top Glove Duo (Retail $45) or Moroccan Gold Series Treatment Mask (Retail $49)
- H HALSTON Jewelry Portfolio (Retail $48), or Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo (Retail $44), or Lele Sadoughi Silver Circle Necklace (Retail $49)
- Richer Poorer Reina Over the Knee Textured Sock (Retail $24), or Sherrie Matthews Acupuncture Jade Stone Roller (Retail $45), or PÜR™ Be Your Selfie Palette (Retail $36)
- Mark & Graham Colorblock Throw in Gray/Ivory or in Natural/Ivory (Retail $49)
- Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Meringue (Retail $26), or Chic & Tonic I’ll Coast To That 4-Piece Coaster Set (Retail $18), or Brooke Burke Body Sliders (Retail $18) last choice is a Mystery Item (Retail $25)
- Anthropologie x Mer-Sea & Co. Sea Whip Body Cream in Coconut Sugar (Retail $24) or WAY OF WILL Elevate Essential Oil Set: Sweet Orange Oil & Eucalyptus Oil (Retail $31)
Winter 2018 FabFitFun Spoilers
The following three products were also included in the 2018 Winter FabFitFun Box:
- Thrive Causemetics Brilliant Eye Brightener in “Stella” (Retail $24)
- AHAVA Hydration Cream Mask (Retail $33)
- BLAQ Hydrogel Eye Mask with Hyaluronic Acid (Retail $29)
The total value of the FabFitFun Winter Box is $290-$335, depending upon selections made.
- Vince Camuto Luck Tote or Crown Brush 6 Piece Brush Set
- Alfred French Press or Alfred Teapot
- Catherine Malandrino Umbrella or CYLO Cobra Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds
- Grown Alchemist Hydra-Restore Cream Cleanser: Olive Leaf & Plantago Extract, or Grown Alchemist Hydra-Repair Day Cream: Camellia, Geranium Blossom, or Grown Alchemist Polishing Facial Exfoliant: Pink Grapefruit & Glucomannan Extract
- touch in SOL Metallist Liquid Foil Lipistick Duo in “Penny”, or FARMACY Dew It All Total Eye Cream, or Cuccio Somatology yogahhh! Detox Bath
- GLAMGLOW® BUBBLESHEET™ OXYGENATING DEEP CLEANSE MASK (2-Pack)
- Simply Whimsical Tea Towels
- SKIN&CO Roma Blue in Capri
- LUNA® Rica™ Bar
You can view other prior boxes and their contents on the FabFitFun website.
You can see from the above list of boxes that FabFitFun takes a lot of time to curate boxes that include quality products. Each box also includes a magazine that covers each product in more detail.
- Try new (full size) products for a fraction of the cost.
- Excellent customer service.
- Select members get to choose some products.
- Each box is different, no repeats.
- Active online community.
- Fitness channel.
- You may not like all items in the box.
- It might not be for you if you don’t like beauty and skin care products.
FabFitFun Promo Code
Looking for a FabFitFun coupon? FabFitFun often offers promo codes for new members. Try FabFitFun Coupon Code: FAB10 to start. This code will get you $10 off of your first box. If that one doesn’t work, you can also try FabFitFun Coupon Code: FUN.
I hope you’ve found this FabFitFun box review helpful. Whether you get a FabFitFun starter box, seasonal box, or annual membership; you can’t go wrong. If you enjoyed this post, please share it with your friends using the social sharing buttons below. Enjoy the goodies in your next box!