This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links. For more information, see my full disclosures here. Looking for FREE Canva templates, printable planners, cards, wall art, design elements, projects, activities, and more? Check out my Freebie Library Club.
If you are looking for a Genius Blogger’s Toolkit Review, you’ve come to the right place.
Here I cover all that The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit offers, and why I think it is one of the best investments you can make for your blog.
Read on for my full Genius Blogger’s Toolkit Review.
What is The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit?
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is a blogger bundle of extremely popular digital products offered by Ultimate Bundles.
Ultimate Bundles is the creator of bundled digital products, including the Work at Home Super Bundle among many others. From e-books and guides, to online courses and business tools; Ultimate Bundles offers it all. And they offer their bundles at a significantly reduced rate.
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit 2018 includes:
- 77 AMAZING products
- FREE bonus products to be announced soon
Contents: 41 eCourses, 15 eBooks, 9 printable packs & workbooks, 5 templates, 5 stock photo packs, and 2 membership sites.
The combined cost of these products (if purchased individually) is $5,867.88.
However, the Ultimate Bundles price is just $97.
It is only available 10/10/18 through 10/15/18. So act now if you are interested.
This small investment, in you and your blog/business, has the potential to grow your blog/business significantly.
Some of Things You Will Learn
- Business Setup
- Community & Support
- Content Creation
- Design & Branding
- Getting Started
- List Growth
- Product Creation
- Social Media
- Tech Help
Why I LOVE The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
I completely understand that $97.00 is a lot of money for some people. However, I truly believe that the products included in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit will help you to earn your $97 back relatively quickly.
The resources included will teach you how to grow your blog, how to increase your blog traffic, how to create and sell a product, how to monetize your blog, and so much more.
I purchased last year’s toolkit and have already grown my blog and business considerably.
Tips for Using The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
Should you decide to purchase The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit, I have a few suggestions for how to get the most out of it.
- Start with the FREE bonus items first. You have a limited amount of time to redeem these items. (Usually 1 month.) So you should look over them and decide what interests you and works for your blog and business.
- Go through the full list of items included. Identify which items will be most useful to you now, and start there. This will be different for everyone. Some of you might need social media help, and some of you might want to learn how to increase your blog traffic. Identifying what you need now, will help to prevent you from getting overwhelmed.
- Remember to use the resources. Don’t purchase this amazing kit and then forget about it. Make a point of setting aside some time every day, or each week, to pick a new resource and learn. Your blog will thank you!
Some of the Items Included in The LAST Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
- BlogWise: How to Do More with Less by Darren Rowse
- ACTIVATE: EBA Live Conference Video Package by Ruth Soukup/Elite Blog Academy
- Blog Traffic Bootcamp by Lena Gott
- How to Create Your First Opt-in Freebie by Angie Nelson
- Blog by Number by Suzi Whitford
- Food Photography Tips & Tricks: The Ultimate Guide 2nd Edition by Christina Peters
- Blog and Be Legal by Jackie Jade
- The Effective Writer by Jeff Goins
- Profitable Blogging For Beginners: The 4 Week Online Class by Tanya Peterson
- Pinteresting Strategies: How I Went from 0-200K Page Views with Manual Pinning by Carly Campbell
This is just a small sampling of what is in the last Genius Blogger’s Toolkit.
Some of the Items Included in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit 2018
- Busy Blogger Stock Photo Bundles by Elle Drouin ($75.00)
- The Blogging Blueprint: Strategies for growing a successful blog and making money blogging by Tiffany Griffin ($149.00)
- Email Growth & Marketing Bootcamp by Jennifer Roskamp ($247.00)
- Irresistible Email: The Art of Attracting, Captivating, and Nurturing Your Tribe of Raving Fans by Ruth Soukup ($297.00)
- Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers: Everything You’re Missing by Carly Campbell ($79.00)
- How To Work With Brands (& Make Money) by Jessica Festa ($249.00)
- eBook by Number by Suzi Whitford ($97.00)
- Top 13 Things to Sell in Shopify That Make the Most Money by Sarah Titus ($47.00)
- Get Paid to Pin: How to Make Money on Pinterest by Coco Dale ($19.00)
- Exclusive ProBlogger Event Keynotes: The Best of 2011-2017 ($299.00)
PLUS several FREE bonus items! Click on Bonus Items to check them out.
While you are waiting to purchase The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit 2018, you can sign up for a FREE Webinar Series to help you grow your blog.
This series features well known bloggers Ruth Soukup, Darren Rowse, Kate Ahl, and Laura Smith. Learn how these bloggers have become so successful, and how you can get there too!
You’ll also have an opportunity to purchase the 2018 Genius Blogger’s Toolkit in advance. (As in before it opens on 10/10.)
Click on FREE Webinar Series for more information.
I hope you’ve found this Genius Blogger’s Toolkit Review helpful. If you currently have a blog and are interested in becoming an Ultimate Bundles affiliate, click on Ultimate Bundles Affiliate Program for more information.
For more business and blogging resources, check out my Resources page.