This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through these links, I may receive a commission at no extra charge to you. For more information, see my full disclosures HERE. Thinking about starting a blog? Check out my post How to Start a Blog: Beginners Guide to get started today.
If you are looking for GlobeIn Reviews, you’ve come to the right place.
Discover the soul of craft! I LOVE handmade products, and purchase them whenever I can. Whether they are for me, or to give as a gift, I enjoy supporting artisans from around the world. That is why I am sharing the story of this unique company with my GlobeIn reviews.
Whether you are looking to make a one time purchase, or sign up for a GlobeIn Artisan Box subscription; this GlobeIn Reviews post is for you. Here I cover the pros, cons, ins, and outs of GlobeIn.
What Is GlobeIn?
GlobeIn is a company that sells handmade and ethically sourced goods from around the world.
Their mission is to deliver joy by empowering and connecting remarkable, remote artisans to mindful customers. They offer an Artisan Shop for one time purchases, as well as an Essential Subscription and an Artisan Box Subscription.
The GlobeIn Manifesto
From the GlobeIn website
It’s our passion to discover extraordinary, useful finds from all over the globe and share them with you.
Business for good.
We empower remarkable artisans in remote areas with the tools to build sustainable businesses.
The soul of craft.
We love curating and sharing sublime creations made by hand with our community.
Give the world.
We help our customers discover amazing goods in distant lands from the comfort of their home.
As we share powerful stories from our community, we help people realize that we can learn something from everyone and that each of us matters in a world that continues to grow more interconnected.
How Does GlobeIn Work?
- GlobeIn curates a themed collection of artisan goods.
- You customize your shipment and choose add-on products.
- Your artisan box is shipped to you!
Looking to make a one time purchase? You can do that by browsing the GlobeIn Artisan Shop. You’ll find hand painted mugs, hand woven baskets, hand blown glassware, tote bags, and so much more.
With an Essential Membership, you pay monthly to receive a credit towards goods you choose, and purchase, at members only prices. You can also opt to receive one surprise hand crafted artisan item instead.
Memberships can be purchased in 1, 3, 6, and 12 month packages and are $10 per month.
(Shipping is free the 1st month and $3 per month after. Prices are current as of 10/2018.)
Benefits of the Essential Membership:
- Save up to 50% off retail prices.
- OR you receive a curated product each month.
With the Premium Artisan Box Subscription, you receive a curated box of products each month.
Each premium subscription Artisan Box is filled with at least $70 in value and includes 4-5 handmade items by artists from around the world. Each item also comes with a printed story about the artisan who made it.
Benefits of the Premium Box Subscription:
- Enjoy curated lifestyle products every month.
- Save up to 50% off retail prices with add-on products.
- Support thousands of artisan from over 40 countries!
- Customize themes every month.
Costs of a Premium Box Subscription:
- $40 for a monthly subscription
- $114 for a 3-month subscription
- $210 for a 6-month subscription
- $396 for a 12-month subscription
(Shipping is free the 1st month and $10 per month after. Prices are current as of 10/2018.)
What’s in a GlobeIn Box?
The Premium Box Subscription comes with 4-5 handmade items, and is often packaged in a palm leaf hand-woven basket from Oaxaca, Mexico.
GlobeIn curates products that are not only unique but also practical. Each month they strive to send you handmade and/or sustainably-made products that you can use in your everyday life. The items range from home decor accessories to food and other lifestyle items.
Some of their best selling themed artisan boxes are the Cozy Box, Laundry Box, and the Bathe Box.
GlobeIn Club Reviews
GlobeIn has a variety of unique products and subscription boxes that you can’t find anywhere else. They come highly rated and reviewed. If you love handmade products and enjoy supporting artisans, you should consider joining the GlobeIn Club.
Following are some examples of recent GlobeIn Boxes:
- Hand Painted Spoon Rest from Palestinian Territories – Retail $16
- Salt & Pepper Shakers from Palestinian Territories – Retail $18
- Wooden Spice Bowl with Black Handle from India – Retail $15
- Handwoven Palm Leaf Basket from Oaxaca, Mexico – Retail $15
- Popcorn Bowl from Tunisia – Retail $30
- Palm Leaf Remote Boat from Mexico – Retail $15
- Dry Shampoo with ingredients from Peru – Retail $13
- Snuggle Socks with materials from Peru & Pakistan – Retail $12
- Extra bonus items.
- Hand-painted Malika Mug from Tunisia – Retail $18
- Fair Trade Scarf from Thailand – Retail $22
- Fair Trade Cocoa Powder from Ghana – Retail $5
- Gallito Palm Leaf Basket from Oaxaca, Mexico – Retail $15
GlobeIn Box Pros
- Quality handcrafted items.
- Your purchase supports artisans from various countries.
- Artisan shop for those who don’t want to purchase a subscription.
- Discounted prices.
Subscription Box Cons
- Shipping fees.
- You receive a surprise theme box, each month, unless you opt to choose a different theme at the start of each month. This means you need to remember to log in to your account to choose your theme. (GlobeIn does send e-mail reminders.)
GlobeIn Discount Code
Interested in a GlobeIn Discount Code? You are in luck! GlobeIn often offers various promotions and coupon codes.
Try the following:
Get $10 Off 3 Month or Longer Artisan Subscription Box! Use Code ‘WELCOME‘. (New members only.)
Signup for a 12 Month Subscription and Get Your First Box Free! Use Code – ‘FREEBOX12‘.
Get a Free Hand Painted Mug with Any 6 Month Artisan Subscription. Use code ‘FREEMUG6‘ at checkout.
I hope you enjoyed these GlobeIn Reviews. To learn more about their handmade products and artisans, click on GlobeIn. And if you love subscription boxes as much as I do, you might be interested in my Causebox Reveiws and FabFitFun Starter Box Reviews.