This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something through these links, I may receive a commission at no extra charge to you. For more information, see my full disclosures here. Want to achieve financial freedom with your craft? Check out my Free Guide to get started today.
GlobeIn reviews covers GlobeIn box details for 2021. Learn more about this artisan subscription box & get a GlobeIn discount code for unique handmade gifts.
Discover the soul of craft! I LOVE handmade products, and purchase them whenever I can. Whether they are for me, or to give as a gift, I enjoy supporting artisans from around the world. That is why I am sharing the story of this unique company with my GlobeIn reviews.
Whether you are looking to make a one time purchase, or sign up for a GlobeIn Artisan Box subscription; this GlobeIn Reviews post is for you. Here I cover the pros, cons, ins, and outs of GlobeIn.
What Is GlobeIn?
GlobeIn is a company that sells handmade and ethically sourced goods from around the world.
Their mission is to deliver joy by empowering and connecting remarkable, remote artisans to mindful customers. They offer an Artisan Shop for one time purchases, as well as an Essential Subscription and an Artisan Box Subscription.
The GlobeIn Manifesto
From the GlobeIn website
It’s our passion to discover extraordinary, useful finds from all over the globe and share them with you.
Business for good.
We empower remarkable artisans in remote areas with the tools to build sustainable businesses.
The soul of craft.
We love curating and sharing sublime creations made by hand with our community.
Give the world.
We help our customers discover amazing goods in distant lands from the comfort of their home.
As we share powerful stories from our community, we help people realize that we can learn something from everyone and that each of us matters in a world that continues to grow more interconnected.
How Does GlobeIn Work?
- GlobeIn curates a themed collection of artisan goods.
- You customize your shipment and choose add-on products.
- Your artisan box is shipped to you!
Looking to make a one time purchase? You can do that by browsing the GlobeIn Artisan Shop. You’ll find hand painted mugs, hand woven baskets, hand blown glassware, tote bags, and so much more.
Premium Artisan Box Subscription
With the Premium Artisan Box Subscription, you receive a curated box of products each month.
Each premium subscription Artisan Box includes 4-5 handmade items by artists from around the world. Each item also comes with a printed story about the artisan who made it.
Benefits of the Premium Box Subscription:
- Enjoy curated lifestyle products every month.
- Save up to 50% off retail prices with add-on products.
- Support thousands of artisan from over 40 countries!
- Customize themes every month.
Costs of a Premium Box Subscription:
- $40 for a monthly subscription
- $114 for a 3-month subscription
- $210 for a 6-month subscription
- $396 for a 12-month subscription
(Shipping is free the 1st month and $10 per month after. Prices are current as of 2/2021.)
What’s in a GlobeIn Box?
The Premium Box Subscription comes with 4-5 handmade items, and is often packaged in a palm leaf hand-woven basket from Oaxaca, Mexico.
GlobeIn curates products that are not only unique but also practical. Each month they strive to send you handmade and/or sustainably-made products that you can use in your everyday life. The items range from home decor accessories to food and other lifestyle items.
Some of their best selling themed artisan boxes are the Cozy Box, Laundry Box, and the Bathe Box.
GlobeIn Reviews: GlobeIn Club
GlobeIn has a variety of unique products and subscription boxes that you can’t find anywhere else. They come highly rated and reviewed. If you love handmade products and enjoy supporting artisans, you should consider joining the GlobeIn Club.
Following are some examples of recent GlobeIn Boxes:
- Hand Painted Spoon Rest from Palestinian Territories – Retail $16
- Salt & Pepper Shakers from Palestinian Territories – Retail $18
- Wooden Spice Bowl with Black Handle from India – Retail $15
- Handwoven Palm Leaf Basket from Oaxaca, Mexico – Retail $15
- Popcorn Bowl from Tunisia – Retail $30
- Palm Leaf Remote Boat from Mexico – Retail $15
- Dry Shampoo with ingredients from Peru – Retail $13
- Snuggle Socks with materials from Peru & Pakistan – Retail $12
- Extra bonus items.
- Hand-painted Malika Mug from Tunisia – Retail $18
- Fair Trade Scarf from Thailand – Retail $22
- Fair Trade Cocoa Powder from Ghana – Retail $5
- Gallito Palm Leaf Basket from Oaxaca, Mexico – Retail $15
GlobeIn Reviews: GlobeIn Spoilers
This section covers the most recent GlobeIn Spoilers. GlobeIn releases a new box theme each month. Bookmark this page and check back often as I’ll update this post when I receive new information.
“This month’s Banquet Box is all about delightful dining! Fill your table with beautiful goodies from around the world that will surely impress any guest.”
GlobeIn Spoiler One
Royal Dinner Plate, Palestinian Territories ($40)
Measurements: 10.25″ Dia x 1″H
Care Instructions: Hand wash recommended
Country of Origin: Palestinian Territories
GlobeIn Spoiler Two
Handmade Taper Candle, South Africa ($10)
Measurements: 1″ Dia x 9.5″H
Materials: Natural paraffin wax with cotton wick
Care Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin: South Africa
GlobeIn Spoiler Three
Orbital Taper Candle Holder, India ($20)
Measurements: 5″ Dia x 1.5″H; fits 1″ Dia candle
Materials: Brass plated stainless steel
Care Instructions: Hand wash recommended with warm water and mild scrubber.
Country of Origin: India
To be eligible for the current month’s shipment, please subscribe by the 15th of the month! March’s Artisan Box options are available for all active Premium Subscribers in their subscription settings March 1st – 15th.
GlobeIn Box Pros
- Quality handcrafted items.
- Your purchase supports artisans from various countries.
- Artisan shop for those who don’t want to purchase a subscription.
- Discounted prices.
Subscription Box Cons
- Shipping fees.
- You receive a surprise theme box, each month, unless you opt to choose a different theme at the start of each month. This means you need to remember to log in to your account to choose your theme. (GlobeIn does send e-mail reminders.)
GlobeIn Discount Code
Interested in a GlobeIn Discount Code? You are in luck! GlobeIn often offers various promotions and coupon codes.
Try the following:
Get 50% your first box on a 3 Month or Longer Premium Subscription. Use Code TRYUS50.
Sign up for a 12 Month Premium Subscription and get a FREE glass set worth $80. Use Code – BESTHOST.
Get two FREE hand blown glasses with Any 6 Month Premium Subscription. Use code CHEERS at checkout.
I hope you enjoyed these GlobeIn Reviews. To learn more about their handmade products and artisans, click on GlobeIn. And if you love subscription boxes as much as I do, you might be interested in my Causebox Reveiws and FabFitFun Starter Box Reviews.